Here's how to self-diagnosis and use Troubleshooting Tool:
Step 1 .Use your bridge transaction hash (txn id) to query transaction status via Multichain Explorer: https://scan.multichain.org/#/home
Your Bridge Transaction details will then show up:
Step 2 . In case you could not locate your txid via Explorer, chance are they are stuck, then proceed using Bridge Troubleshooting Tool (https://scan.multichain.org/#/tools) to accelerate your bridge transaction:
After Submitting transaction, wait for 3-5 minutes and re-query Transaction Hash via Multichain Explorer: https://scan.multichain.org/#/home
or Recheck your wallet address via Blockchain Explorers (e.g. etherscan, ftmscan, bscscan etc) to expect the arrival of your stuck transaction.
If it’s been lagging longer than that, please submit a ticket or ask in our telegram https://t.me/anyswap
*Multichain Explorer Transaction Status Explained :
- Confirming : Your Bridge transaction on Source Chain was successful; Token has been placed in our off-chain network ( MPC +TSS ). *Funds are safe !. At this stage, Our network will perform a unique cryptography computation. Next, your Token will be ready at Destination Chain ( * if it stuck in confirming status for more than 2 hours please submit a ticket)
- Minting : Transactions are arriving at the Destination chain.
- Success : Bridge completed, Token arrived at destination chain 🔗 ( Learn How to Add Token Contract on MetaMask )
- Pending : Some minor delay! Would you mind opening Source Hash and examining whether your funds get in our bridge contract or transaction hash failed for any particular reason?
- Failed : Similarly with Pending status: Please open Source Hash and examine whether your funds get in our bridge contracts or transaction hash failed for any reason. If a source hash indicates your funds have left your wallet, please use Tool to push failed transactions to the Destination chain. However, a source hash indicates non-transaction was found or dropped, or failed. You would need to do bridge transaction again.
This tutorial is intended for general guidance and information purposes only for beginners participating in cryptocurrencies and DeFi. The contents of this article are not to be construed as legal, business, investment, or tax advice. You should consult with your advisors for all legal, business, investment, and tax implications and advice. Multichain is not responsible for any lost funds. Please use your best judgment and practice due diligence before interacting with smart contracts.