Multichain supports to swap BTC to MultiBTC (Multichain BTC) 1:1.
MultiBTC is currently available on Ethereum chain.
In this guide we are going to show you how to bridge your BTC asset from Bitcoin to Ethereum chain and receive your MultiBTC.
Here are the steps:
1. First you would need to go to our dapp: https://app.multichain.org/#/router
2. Connect your wallet to the Bitcoin network.
3. Choose the source chain as Bitcoin, and select the destination chain as Ethereum and type the desired amount, and finally, you would need to provide your recipient wallet address on the destination network (Please do NOT send your asset to exchange wallet or custodial wallet) :
4. After you have done the above steps, click "swap" and you will see the following pop-up window, please copy the deposit address and paste it to your BTC wallet (recommend to use Electrum wallet):
5. Click "Pay", type password, adjust the fee, and then click "Send" :
6. You can check tx status on: https://scan.multichain.org/#/home now:
For any questions or issues, feel free to log a helpdesk ticket:
Thank you for your support !